Image Logo UK Ltd
Introduction – A brief overview:
We will never share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
What data we might collect?
We’ll collect personal and contact information on you and your company. We’ll collect bank details, transactions and financial information. We’ll also collect information on what you buy, when you buy, your likes and dislikes and anything that might help us offer you products and services in the future. We only collect B2B data. We do not collect data on children.
How we’ll collect it?
This data might be collected from emails, phone calls, via our websites, analytics, cookies, documents and forms.
Why we collect it?
Two reasons. To fulfil a contract (an order and/or associated work). Or because we believe you have a legitimate interest in our products or services and we want to market them to you. We may contact you by phone, email, SMS, post or social media. We might use the information to profile you in order to make more specific offers to you. We might use automated decision making to market to you.
Where we’ll keep it?
This data will be kept on our server and local hardware plus on our secure cloud services hosted within the EU. This includes CRM software, backup discs, personal devices and email software, Website CMS, Accounting software respectively.
How long we’ll keep it for?
We’ll keep this data for a maximum of 10 years after our most recent interaction with the exception of accounting transactions that we are bound to retain for min. 7 years.
Will we share this information any further?
As an intermediary, we will need to share your information with our supply chain in order to fulfil our contract with you.
Our supply chain is vetted for their compliance with the GDPR.
Data we held prior to 25th May 2018:
Unless already unsubscribed, we have had regular contact with you up until this date. Given you have not previously unsubscribed we will assume you have a legitimate interest in our products and services and are happy to continue to receive marketing communication. We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of any emails and change your preferences using the contact info below. All of the points and rights in this policy apply to you immediately.
You have the right to erase, the right to correction, the right to port data and the right to make subject access requests.
You can also withdraw consent at any time.
You can contact Image Logo UK Ltd data administrator at: email@example.com
You can contact the Information’s Commissioners Office for information or to make a complaint at www.ico.org.uk.
Image Logo UK Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Image Logo UK Ltd. of 15a Maple Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN23 6NY.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.image-logo.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, request a quote for products or services and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and any artwork including your company logo that you wish to print onto our products.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Image Logo UK Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see a.)
Persistent cookies (see b.).
A) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
B) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. Third Party Cookies” are cookies that have been set by a third party, therefore not by the actual website you are currently visiting. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website by deactivating cookies.
If users do not want cookies to be stored for advertising purposes, they can enter these preferences in a popup when opening the website. This means that no more advertising-relevant cookies are used.
If users generally do not want any cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of their browser. Stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
Use of google analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By default we use the function “Anonymisation of the IP address”. In this case, however, Google will reduce your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only if you expressly agree in the cookie banner that we may store cookies for marketing purposes, the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and used as such. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User conditions: //www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Overview of data protection: //www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.ons of this online offer.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Social Media Plattforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platforms in question. Users are advised before using such social media buttons that they do so at their own discrection and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platfrom account.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- This website is owned and operated by Image Logo UK Ltd
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 335 2947 , and our registered office is at Image Logo UK Ltd,
15a Maple Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN23 6NY
You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- using our website contact
- by telephone, on 0044 1323 745710 or
- by email: email@example.com